Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kimmie's Purse


My friend Kim has to be one of the most talented stampers/scrapbookers I know. The best part is that she is always trying something new, which often gives me the nudge I need to try it too. Sometimes, like in the case of this purse, she makes one for me to keep! I don't return the favour as often as I should...but I am truly grateful to have such an inspiration as a dear friend.



Kim made this gorgeous purse from 1 sheet of 12" x 12" dsp. One sheet! Some smart cookie figured out how to fold and glue together one 12"x12" piece of paper to make the cutest little purse. Of course with Kim's flair and style she can turn "cute" into "stunning" and "have-to-try". Isn't this adorable?? If you want more info, click here to head over to Kim's blog to get the deets. And while you're there, you're sure to see other projects to capture your imagination.
I'll be back soon! Have a great day!
Donna






2 comments:

  1. Ah it turned out great!!
    looks like you could throw it over your shoulder and head out to the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Didn't she do an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete