Friday, July 2, 2010

Birthday Hugs

Hello! Happy Friday! I thought I would give the lunchbox love notes a break, and show you a regular birthday card today. This one uses the Parisian Breeze dsp, the same dsp I used on one of my lunchbox lovenotes in an earlier post. My friend Tami and I saw this card somewhere and decided to case it. It uses Baja Breeze and Pacific Point paper, which were once In Colours, but as of yesterday, are a part of the regular colour collection! I am pretty happy about it, because as you can see, these two colours look great together! Not bad, considering this card is covered with hearts, that the main colours are blue and brown!
This picture shows the pretty bling at the bottom of the card...the jewels are all the same colour, but it's neat how they each look a different colour in this picture.

This picture is supposed to show you how some of the hearts are popped up for more interest.
The card itself was simple enough to make, but cutting out the hearts was a bit of work, I'm not much of a cutter...unlike some people (Hi Jacqui! yes I mean you! LOL)...
Well, I'm outta here! DH and I are going out to a restaurant to celebrate our anniversary, and then we are going to watch Eclipse! Ooooh, I can hardly wait! Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope you have fun too! Come back soon!
Donna




2 comments:

  1. And you did a darn fine job of cutting too my dear!!!!!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try to do a good job when I do cut stuff out, since I don't do it often! LOL

    ReplyDelete