Bad puns aside, I think this little guy is cute! A year or two ago, The SU magazine that they send out to all of their demos featured a picture of a plate/bowl with 6 or so decorated eggs. They had used a larger flower punch, sparkles and different Easter coloured paper to decorate the eggs. I know now why they used a bigger flower! LOL It took a while to assemble this one.
I used the flower trio punch and Razzleberry Lemonade dsp to make my flowers. Then I curled each one against the end of a pen, put a mini glue dot on the bottom and stuck it to the styrofoam egg. Looks cute, no? The big problem came after I took the picture-the flowers started popping off! There was a scattering around my egg, and at first, I couldn't figure out who punched the extras and placed them around the egg, then I realized my egg was molting! LOL
I would have love to have tried this with pins that have the pearl heads, they would have stayed put much better, I think. However, with this method, my fingers were kept hole-free, which is just how I like 'em! LOL
This Sunday I am getting together with my girls (Jacqui, Kim and Laurie) for a card Stamp-a-stack. I can hardly wait! It is going to be a blast! So on Monday, I will be able to show you the cards I designed for the class.
Until then, have a great weekend!