Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lunchbox Love Notes part deux

Hello!


Don't you just love it when you start on a project, not exactly sure of what you're going to do, and then a little surprise comes your way and it helps you to figure it out and finish it better than you thought it would turn out? That's what happened with this card. You see, I had pulled out Parisian Breeze designer paper, wanting to use it, but I was stumped creatively. Then I happened to catch a glimpse of this heart in the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set. Don't they match nicely? I would have never thought of it on my own, but it fell into place when I needed it.


I love the softness of the Baja Breeze on this card, and I'm glad it's coming back. Blue isn't usually a colour I would use for a heart, but I think this turned out ok in blue. I embossed the heart, then cut it out and matted it onto Baja Breeze. The white square it is matted on is painted with shimmer paint, so in real life, it has some sparkle.

The great thing about this love note is that you could alternatively use it as a gift card for a wedding gift, or bridal shower, or anniversary gift...the soft colour works for any of these occasions.

Well, I still have quite a few lunchbox love notes to show you, so stay tuned!

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment