Saturday, August 1, 2009

Razzleberry, razzleberry, oh how I love my razzleberry!

Last weekend was a blast! I had so much fun stamping with my girls! It was a great weekend, and as I had predicted, there were tears and laughs. And there was a lot of stamping! I don't remember the last time I had such a productive weekend!


This first card was one that I had made for the sole purpose of trying out the many thanks die from SU. I also got to use the Cottage Wall dsp, and, most importantly, my new favourite SU colour, Rich Razzleberry. I think every one of my projects from last weekend had this colour in it! LOL I'm hooked! The ribbon on this one was the polka dot razzleberry ribbon, but I flipped it for a more elegant, less busy, look.

So this is only my first project to show you. Tune in for more!

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment