Friday, July 24, 2009

Off for the weekend!

Hello!
I haven't posted this week because I have been busy getting ready for this weekend. I am headed off for another stampin' weekend with my best girls!! The best part about this weekend is that I'll get to spend time with a dear friend of mine, Jenn! She is coming in from Vancouver, and I am sooooo excited to see her! It has been a year since we've seen her last, and we have all missed her terribly. It's guaranteed to be a bit tearful this weekend, first with the hellos and then, of course, the dreaded goodbyes at the end of the weekend. But, I am not thinking about that yet--I am way too excited to see her and my other stampin' girls! I will definitely have pictures for you next week!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hunnie
    It definately was VERY tearful. I had the most amazing time with you and loved the quality time!I missed you terribly and cannot stand the thought of leaving you again!!!
    I luv you, hun
    Jenn xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete