Wednesday, August 19, 2009

RMHC class


This is the second half of the class I recently showed you the cards for. I cased this purse from someone, and couldn't remember who, so I couldn't post this without first doing a bit of research so I could give the proper credit. I now know, I cased this from Becky Roberts over at Inking Idaho. Her cute little purse was so adorable, I knew I had to try it. I didn't have the cute polka dot paper she had, but I did have the new dsp with my new favourite colour (Rich Razzleberry!) in it. (you know I had to throw that into today's post! LOL) So this is what I came up with. I was able to use the new clear circle die instead of the coluzzle to cut the circle-shaped dsp for the top of the purse. And, because I just received the new daisies die, I used the smallest daisy with a jewel brad as the clasp on the purse.
So the class I held to help support the Ronald McDonald House charity consisted of this purse and the four cards in the previous post. Janice and Anne joined me last night to put together their purse and cards, and it was a great time, chatting about Disney World and other places we've travelled to. It turns out that Anne and I were at Disney world at the same time this year-and we didn't even know! What a great surprise that would have been if we'd have seen each other there! It would have been quite the surprise!
If you decide to try this purse, send me a link in the comments section, I'd love to check out your version of this adorable purse!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I did this class and it was lots of fun. Of course it didn’t turn out as good as Donna’s but under her tutelage I was pretty proud of my results.

    ReplyDelete