Saturday, August 1, 2009

Look Donna! The sun is coming up!



So last weekend, I was stamping with my best girls until all hours of the night-literally! Saturday night, I stayed up extra late with my girl Jenn who had come down from BC and was hosting us at her mom's house. Finally, at 5:30 or so, I decided to head to bed.
Jenn was still on BC time, so while it was 5:30 am for me, it only felt like 2:30am to her. Jenn and I were sharing a room, and as I tried to close my eyes and catch a few winks, it was very clear that she was in no mood for sleeping! She walked up to the window and pointed out that the sun was coming out and mentioned that she wanted to go take pictures of the sunrise. I said I was tired, and tried to go to sleep, but it seemed that my nocturnal friend Jenn was not going to let me sleep. She kept talking and giggling, and finally she got out of bed, walked to the window, and yanked up the blind to show me that the sun was coming and we really, really should go out and take pictures!
So, out we went, in our jammies, with cameras in hand, and we started snapping away. Of course the mosquitos were out, so we would take a picture or two, and smack at the mosquitos bothering us, then take another picture or two, then smack! In between the attacks, both Jenn and I did manage to capture some nice shots of the sunrise. Hopefully this is the last sunrise I stay up to see for a long, long time! LOL
Have a great day!

1 comment: