Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Isn't Jack cute?

As promised yesterday, here is the project that I finally got around to trying-isn't he cute?? And super easy too-he's made with the pillow box die from SU! Funny, I was thinking not that long ago, that there must be something else that can be done with that die besides cute pillow boxes. Then *poof!* the tutorial for this little guy magically appears! As soon as I saw him, I knew it must be fate, and that it was a sign that I had to give this guy a try! LOL
If you'd like to give this jack o' lantern bucket a try click here to see the tutorial at Splitcoast.
I'm hoping to have a chance to try something else out tonight before I hit the hay, so I just may have something else to show you tomorrow...stay tuned!
Have a great night!
Donna



2 comments:

  1. Thank you! These things were such a cute idea, I only wish I`d have thought of them!

    ReplyDelete