Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger!

Ok, so here I thought I was soooo smart, thinking up this kitty using the same technique I used for the Jack o'lantern bucket. No sooner do I finish my kitty, when I went onto Splitcoast, and lo and behold, someone's already thought this up! So much for my flash of genius! lol
Even though it was not the first kitty bucket, and I am terribly disappointed that my brain is so slow (LOL), I still like him! Isn't he cute? I didn't stray too much from the other bucket, except here I used black paper, I applied white craft ink to the edges, and gave him long whiskers. I couldn't figure out what to do for the mouth and was toying with the idea of not having a mouth at all, until my Kaitlyn suggested just simply giving him a smile. I think it works. It works much better than the teeth I was trying to cut out for him-what a disaster that was!
Since I didn't post this when I said I would, I decided I would add another post today so that you are not upset with me for too long. I am headed to Woodstock to stamp at my good friend Jacqui's tomorrow night. I am hoping to have lots to show you on Monday!
Look above this one for the bonus post!

No comments:

Post a Comment