Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that this weekend I was in Kingston for Victopia, a weekend where I get together with my girls at Vicki's house and stamp, laugh and have a blast. I was hoping to let you know before I left, but I just didn't get the chance. I was busy running amok (I think that work should be spelled amuck because that's how you say it! Just a thought...) and I didn't get online before to let everyone know where I would be, and explain why I didn't post anything last week.
Well, let me tell you! I had a verrrrrry productive weekend and I am so excited to share them with you! Unfortunately tonight I am smack-dab in the middle of my life, and I haven't got time to take pictures before the daylight goes. I will take the pictures tomorrow and start posting tomorrow as well. Wait until you see what we did!!!!!
Ok gotta go put my Olivia to bed. See you tomorrow!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment