Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

I hope your Wednesday is happy-mine is a bit on the soggy side. It is pouring cats and dogs outside right now. It's the kind of day where I'd like to sit on the couch, watching a good movie, snuggling with my hubby and girls, wearing my jammies...and maybe eating some chocolate too...yes, definitely some chocolate! LOL
BUT I can't do that...for one thing, I have piano lessons tonight, so I have to wear something besides jammies...it's so comfy at the piano teacher's house, it's always warm and cozy, and the couches she has are soooo comfy. While my girls each have their half hour lesson, I just sit and wait for my turn (yes, I'm learning too!). The only problem is that I am too comfy, and I become very, very relaxed. Almost sleepy, in fact. By the time it's my turn, I'm a-yawning, and a-blinking, trying to wake up before I have to play. It's hard to listen to your piano teacher while holding back a yawn! LOL Just thinking about it makes me sleepy and yawn-y! Ok, change of topic!
The card posted here is one that I made with my friend Kim. We wanted to try this fancy cut and fold technique. It looks so neat, doesn't it? The fancy technique I mean. The card isn't half-bad either, if I do say so myself. Of course it uses Rich Razzleberry, my fave!
Well, I should try and make some dinner before we head out for lessons. Have a great Wednesday! I'll see you again Friday!

1 comment:

  1. two days in a row! You're on a roll! Enjoy your piano lessons...... I have fond fond memories of my Piano teachers over the years, but not so fond ones of having to practice..........ick.......love your card!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete