Saturday, April 10, 2010

Buckle Up!

Hello! Remember way back in February when I said I was doing a Stamp-a-Stack with my friends Kim, Jacqui and Laurie? Then I said I would show you the cards I had designed? Then I didn't show you? Wasn't that so mean of me? ;)
Well here is the first one! This is a buckle card I had designed. We were using the Valentine's designer paper in the mini. Can you see the sparkle on the big pink flowers in the buckle? That's the embossed part of the dsp. Isn't that great? SU is starting to dabble in textured dsp, so we thought the stamp-a-stack should feature this awesome paper. The stamp-a-stack was a great day, and I got to meet some very nice ladies who were funny and lots of fun! I still have two more cards to show you, so I'll be back soon to do that!
Have a great weekend!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment