Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack Sunday


This afternoon, Jacqui, Tami, Laurie, Kim and I hosted a Christmas-themed Stamp-a-Stack. We used the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit so we could demonstrate how simple and easy it is to create cards from a scrapbooking kit. Out of one half of a kit, the ladies attending made 8 cards and 8-3" x 3" note cards. These were the cards I designed for today's event, and I can finally show them to you!
On the top card, the large ornament was covered in versamark then I used a mixture of embossing powder and dazzling diamonds to cover it, embossed it and adhered it to the card with dimensionals. The ornaments on the second card were decorated using 2-way glue and dazzling diamonds.
As you can see, I made smudges on both of these cards with the red ink. I did that on purpose, you see, so when the ladies made their cards, they wouldn't have to worry about accidentally picking up my card and taking it home. Wasn't that nice of me? ;)
Hope you had a great weekend! I'll be back this week with some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment