Monday, January 31, 2011

Mini Album Part 6

Hello and welcome back! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Maybe you even got to squeeze in a little stamping time?
Well, I am back with a few more pictures from the mini album. The first pages above have a little star theme going on...I don't know what you would do with the star page...you could either cut a picture out in a star shape, or even in a small circle to put in the centre of the star and then do a bit of journaling all aroud the star...I guess it's up to a person's imagination. I didn't really have a plan in mind, I just liked the star.
You know when someone says "Ew yuck!" and you turn to look? Well my husband is watching a movie right now (The girl who kicked the hornet's nest) and that is exactly what he just said. Instinctively I looked. Silly me. I just caught a glance of brain surgery-they removed a piece of skull with a hole in it to remove a bullet from the brain. Ew yuck. Why or why did I have to look?? LOL
The pages above are basic, but I loved decorating the center of the paisleys with the bling (I'm all about the sparkle, as you know!). Nothing too fancy, but that's ok, because sometimes it has to be about the picture, not the page, right? At least that's what I keep telling myself, anyway. Works for me! lol

The one page where I brought in a colour (red) not in the kit. I didn't have any buttons to match the other colours, and this page was just begging for another button, so red it was! Another set of pages to highlight the picture! ;)
That's about all for today. Just keep in mind the moral of today's post-if someone says "Ew yuck!" Don't, for the love of your sanity, look in that same direction! It might really be gross!! LOL
See ya soon!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment