Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Last of the Mini Album!

Here it is! The last few pages of the mini album! So after you've read this post, you will all go out and make albums of your own, right? I've inspired you, right? No? ;)

So as you can see in the pages above, I was starting to really like turning the layout a little for the second page. Easy on the brain, nice to look at.



These pages used up, not the border die-cuts, but the bit in between them. Yuh huh! What was in between them! Neat, eh? I liked the look of the orange and blue, so I stuck it on these pages the same way I did the strips of paper with the buttons that I showed you a couple of posts ago. We paper people are pretty good at making sure we don't waste too much, aren't we?


This is the last page in the book! I used up all my scraps of paper to make sure I had the four triangles behind the blue guy. This page kind of ties it all together--colour-wise that is. Nothing fancy on this page, just a larger piece to mat that perfect, end-of-the-book picture!



This last picture shows the front cover and the back cover. I don't think I've shown both together. I love the design SU made for this. It looks-creative, and interesting.

Well, that is it! No more pages from the mini album to show you, so now I can get back to showing you some cards! Stay tuned!

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment