Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mini Album Part 5

Hello!


Welcome back! I think I've finally figured out how to publish posts in advance, so I'll be able to publish without having to log on to do it! Nice!


Ok, so this instalment of mini album pages, has some interesting pages in it. I like this first one because the two pages are very different, not two halves of one design. I think that sometimes even when you're working on 12"x12" pages, sometimes just starting with one and working on it individually, rather than trying to tackle two at once, is a great way to go when you're creativity isn't flowing. In this case, the frame was only going to fit the one page, and I didn't want to try to make a second one for the other page, only to have it look like I tried, but missed.


This one was one of the simpler ones, with just the cute die-cut word tag added for interest. Simple, but it works!



Here is another example of not wanting to do the same thing for both pages. This way, if you use two pictures in two different styles it will still work. And you can use the page that works best with the colours in the photo. Of course, if you use black and white photos, they all work best!


I didn't mention it yet, but I gave this album to my mom for Christmas. I'm happy to report she seemed to really like it!


That's all for now, but I'll be back soon!


Have a great day!


Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment