Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello and Happy Monday!


Hello! Just a quick post tonight as my eyes are starting to burn-I need some sleep!
This card of one of several that I made using this non-SU paper. I have pictures of cards made with the flip side of it, too. I'll have to post one for you soon. I liked this paper a lot! And who doesn't need a card that 's good for men and women? I know I do!
The candles were made with paper that I believe was about 3/4" thick. Then I ran them through the crimper on an angle. The flames were made from the punch with the bird and the branch. I can't remember the name of it-I'm too tired! LOL I then covered the wing/flame with two-way glue and stuck them into Dazzling Diamonds, one half at a time. I raised the flames on Stampin Dimensionals, as well as the Happy Birthday.
Neat idea for the bird's wing, don't you think? I didn't think this up myself (I'll bet you knew that was coming! LOL). I had told my friend Kim about how I'd seen the wing used as a flame, she came up with the card, and I cased it. And now you can case me-isn't it fun how it works? ;)
Ok, I have to go. I am one pooped little girl. Have a great night, and I'll try to come back soon!
Have a great week!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment