Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All You Need is....Amour!

Hello!
Just a quick post today before I head upstairs to get ready for school (there's a phrase I never thought I'd be using again!). This week was supposed to be pretty stressful, originally I had 4 things due (2 presentations and 2 tests, all worth huge marks!) but the one presentation was moved to next Tuesday, the other to Monday, which leaves me with two tests. One is on Friday, and the other was yesterday morning-what a great way to start the week! My entire weekend was spent fighting a cold, taking care of my girls (DH was away until Sunday, so I was flying solo for most of it) and trying to study for a test that covered so much material there was no way I could cram it all into my noggin' in a weekend. So yesterday morning I was a little nervous about how I was going to do. I think, in the end, that I did ok. We'll have to wait and see for the mark, but I felt ok coming out of it. Let's hope I do as well (or better!) with Friday's test!
But about the card for today...
This card was a straight case. Of course, I made it so long ago, I can't tell you whose it was. ( If you know, or if it's yours, drop a comment) I liked that this was a different way to use this stamp-most of the time you see it horizontally. I always like to see how people use stamps in a way that most of us don't think to use it (ok, that I don't think to use it! LOL) and this was one of those times. It used some of the new dsp (blueberry crisp? or am I just hungry?) which I was itching to use, and of course, you throw in a little bling, and I'm all over it! LOL
Ok, now I really have to go, have a great day!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment