Friday, October 8, 2010

Because I Care...

Hello!

Here is another one of those cards that I liked so much in one colour that I made it in another colour. Mostly because I started using the new In Colour called Pear Pizzazz, and because I bought the In Colour kit, I only had a few sheets of it in the sampler paper pack. So I made a few of these, then switched over to Pacific Point for a more monochromatic look. The dsp on the Pacific Point card is new as well (and of course I can't remember what it's called!). Oh look! I happen to have a catalogue here-let me see...oh there it is, and it's called Blueberry Crisp-so not what I thought it was called, good thing I didn't guess! LOL

Don't these two colours look great together? I think this new Pear Pizzazz goes with everything!

As you know, I've been in school for about a month now. It hasn't been too bad so far, but the homework/test stress vs housework stress can drive a woman to drink! LOL I've been doing ok, but this is only the first term-I've heard that the second term is "tough". And I'm pretty sure it keeps getting harder until the day I finish. August 21st. Yikes. I guess I should just soak up all this "easy" that's happening right now, and enjoy it while it lasts!

Fortunately for me, and a select few, it's that time of year! That's right! Jactopia is right around the corner! Oooh I can hardly wait! In just 13 more sleeps, I'll be headed to Jacqui's house and stampin' to my heart's content, and I am one excited girl! The week leading up to Jactopia is going to be stressful, so it's nice that I have the weekend to look forward to, and to keep me going. I can hardly wait, I seriously miss stamping. I have to get crackin' on my Christmas things, or I won't have any time to get it done. Jactopia is timed perfectly for getting started!

Well, I'm off. I think I hear my girls squabbling downstairs, and I have to get ready for this weekend. It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so to all my Canadian friends, Happy Turkey Day!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment