Sunday, July 21, 2019

Hello!  It’s been a while! 
I’ve been trying to get back into the routine of setting some time aside to create cards again.  This project is not a card, but the technique could be used for one.  It’s a canvas piece, on which I’ve applied Gesso, then used Faber-Castell Gelatos to create the background.  Once the background dried, I used a stencil and a baby wipe to remove colour around the stencil.  I applied glitter pen to the inside of the butterfly wings, sequins and a stamped sentiment to finish it off.  I like how this turned out!  
I have created a few more alongside my youngest.  It is fascinating to watch her work, she has quite a talent for this mixed media work!  Hers have turned out more complex than mine and they are beautiful and so creative!  I will post more once they are completed so you can see those as well.
Have a great day!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment