Monday, October 15, 2012

Hoot Hoot Hooray!

Hello and Happy Monday! 

I was looking through pictures from this summer, when I found this one.  These are cards that my youngest, Olivia, and I did while we were at the cottage one weekend.  I had the SU owl punch and I wanted to use it, but wasn't sure how.  I had just bought some fun paper, so I put the two together to come up with this style of card.  I like it! 

This past weekend was Jactopia.  I got to spend this weekend with some amazing friends, stamping, catching up, and having a blast!  It was so nice to see them all again, and spend time reconnecting with them.  We really need to do these things more often!

Usually this means I have tons of new cards to showcase, but this year, I did albums instead.  I didn't have all of my stamping things with me, so I still have to put the finishing touches on them, but I will show them off once completed!  Stay tuned!

Have a great day!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!! Glad you are back in the saddle again. I check every day and was pleasantly surprised when I saw a couple of posts from you today!
    Thanks for coming to Jactopia. We certainly do need to get together more often.
    BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete