Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jactopia is almost here!! Jactopia is almost here!!



Ok, so I have been away for over a year, posting sparingly, eagerly awaiting the day when I would be free to stamp to my heart's content, and not worry about having to study or finish an assignment. But after school was done, I had my licensing exam to write, so I had to study for that.

Well, I wrote that exam on Tuesday, and now I am finally free!! I'm FREEEEEEEEEE!!! I will finally, fin-al-ly have time to get back to stamping again! Yay me!

To help me get my mojo going, my friend Jacqui, has chosen this weekend to host Jactopia (such good timing!). I can hardly wait for it to come for several reasons:

1. I get to stamp with my stampin' girls all day and all night! We will catch up, share some laughs, and inspire one another creatively, which I really, really, need right now! (both the laughs and the inspiration.)

2. It's an overnighter (or two), so there is lots of time to get a lot of stamping done!

3. I get to get my bake on! Woo hoooo! I want to do some baking for this thing. I haven't done much baking in the last year. Hellooooo chocolate! lol

4. Vicki will be here from Kingston! I didn't get to go to her place this spring because I had a huge assignment due shortly after, and as a result, I was a very pouty girl. I really hated school that weekend. As it turned out, I missed out on a little adventure that Jacqui and Kim had when they made a wrong turn and ended up on the wrong side of the tracks in T.O. LOL I'm sure I missed out on a lot more, but my friends were kind and didn't say just how much fun they had. I think they could hear the pout in my voice! lol

5. I am hoping I will get to see Tami again-it has been way too long. We have so much to catch up on, it's ridiculous. I can hardly wait to see her!

6. I get to spend time with Kim again-we've tried to get together to stamp but it just hasn't been working out. Finally, we will be stamping together! lol

7. Our hostess, Jacqui-truly one of the funniest, kindest people I know, and I can hardly wait to spend some serious stampin' time with her! (and laughing with her!)

8. Jenn will be here from B.C. !! Oh my gosh, I am so exicted to get to see her again! I hope her hubby is prepared for her to not come back-we may not let her go once we get her! lol I've missed her a lot and can hardly wait to see her again!

So there you have it-so much for me to look forward to, I can hardly stand the wait! But in just over 24 hours, I will be getting ready to go and see my girls! Have I told you yet how excited I am? ;)

So on Monday, this blog should have some fresh life breathed into it. I am looking forward to getting some stampin' done and to show you what I accomplished this weekend!

I hope you have a weekend as great as mine!

Donna

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! You better have double the fun for me!

    Hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did it live up to your expectations!!!! I'm so glad you were able to come! Keep us posted on your exam results!!!
    luv ya bunches
    Jax

    ReplyDelete