Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm back! Sort of... ;)


I am so sorry I haven't posted in so long. Last week, I was busy, we were away on the weekend, and now, I have a cold. Being sick stinks! It's so hard to find your creative "mojo" when you're constantly looking for kleenex! LOL So, I went digging through my pictures and found these that I had not yet posted. I thought I would post two, since it's been so long...
I made these with a Simply Scrappin' kit. These two cards were a part of a set of four that came in a special card holder, which I will have to post at a later date. But I have to say, Simply Scrappin' kits are awesome for putting together cards very quickly! Which is a good thing to know, if you're like me, and you tend to wait for the last minute to pull things together! LOL
Well, I am off for now, to chill out and hopefully feel better soon.
Have a great day!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment