Friday, September 11, 2009

Build-a-Bear part deux


As promised, here is my other Build-a-Bear card! Isn't he so cute? I couldn't resist putting together one of these little cuties! The dsp SU has for this die is priceless...I just love the plaid on this little guy. It goes so well with his jeans. He has no shoes because his mom spent it on his sister's bling. Poor little guy-good thing he's a bear!
It looks like he's waving at someone-must be the other bears I've been putting together for other cards...ah, but that's a story for another day.
Well, my first week without any girls during the daytime is about to end, and my girls are about to come running in the door to shed their backpacks and lunch boxes in a flurry of activity and chit chat. I'll end this for now, but I will be back!
Have a great weekend!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment