Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mini Photo Album



Hello! Today I am sharing a mini photo album I made. I just love pink and brown together, don't you? So for my first mini album, I decided to use one of my favourite colour combos.
For this album, I dug into the archives a bit, pulling out Purely Pomegranate to go with the browns and Pretty in Pink. The dsp on the edge is also an oldie but goody. In fact, I used this to determine my colours-makes it easy on the brain that way! Now normally, I don't like to cut too much (unlike some of my stampin' friends...hey Jacqui!) because it is not one of my strengths, and so cutting all of these flowers took me a lot of time-then I had to sponge the little gaffers! I survived the torture and managed to put the album together though!
I think this is the only time I've used the Build-a-brad (bottom right), but I really do like them-so fun! This album was made so that it could hold 4x6" pictures, because sometimes, you just don't want to cut a favourite picture! In spite of the fact that this album has 5 pages, plus front and back cover, putting the jumbo eyelets in to hold it all together was a cinch-don't you just love the crop-a-dile for that! It saved my fingers-especially after all that cutting!

Well, now I guess I should find some pictures worthy of being inside my pretty little album...



Have a great day!

Donna

1 comment:

  1. And it looks fabulous!! I even zoomed in on the flowers!!! You are a great cutter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete