Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Basket


Well, it's been a while since I've posted (already! lol) but I haven't found time to stamp lately. Today I was in a mood to play with my new camera and came across this project which I made, obviously, before Christmas. I love the Baskets and Blooms die for the Big Shot! The basket, I discovered, is a perfect fit for the ornaments I bought from Michael's (woo hoo!). So I put one together and had fun with the embellishments that you also cut with the same die. Of course, I had to add some "bling", hence the jewel in the flower's center. Next post will be the ornament, which you can just barely see sitting in its basket (that's where the sprigs of ribbon come from). Here's a hint on what it looks like: my favourite stamping saying is, "It's all about the sparkle!" LOL
It's easy to see, with different dsp's, how this basket could be used for any special day-from Easter (oooh! I can hardly wait to play with these for Easter ideas!), to party favours for birthdays, showers, etc, to Mother's Day, and on and on...I am looking forward to experimenting with this die so much more! What kinds of occasions have you used yours for? Or which occasions would you use it for if you had one? I would love to hear from you!
Take care! Until next time!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment