Monday, February 7, 2011

Mini Album Part 8

Hello!

Today we have, I think my favourite of all my pages-the tag page. I must have been struck with some creativity by this point. Either that or I had some tea (or chocolate, I'm not gonna lie) and my brain was awakened and came up with this little gem. On the left is a pocket in which you could put a picture, and another pocket in which you could put either a smaller picture or a little note with some journaling. On the right, of course, is a tag on which you could place a picture and there is just a little bit at the bottom where you could put a date or small phrase.

These pages are neat-the same thing for both pages turned on a different angle. Must have been some chocolate I had. Yup. I think so!


Here again, almost the same thing for both pages, just a slight variation. Not too bad for early, early in the morning, if I say so myself! LOL

Well I guess that's it for now.

Have a great day!

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment