Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm back!




I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I've been preoccupied with my sister, who was ill and in the hospital. A month later, she is still hospitalized, but she is showing signs of improvement (finally!), and as my stress slowly melts away, I am beginning to think of stamping again.






This is the card I made for my sister. The style is called a Joy Gate fold card. I love this style, because I like the way it opens/closes. A part of the front tucks in behind the medallion on the main part of the card, which I think is the best feature of this card. I like the fact it isn't your basic open and close fold.






You can find instructions for this card here:



The instructions are easy enough to follow, so I hope you will give it a try!






Until next time!


Donna
























1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful joy fold card, Donna! I love the colors. Best wishes for your sister's recovery!

    ReplyDelete