Monday, January 24, 2011

Mini Album Part 4

Hello!


Since this is my first post of the 2011, I just want to say Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great holiday filled with family, happiness, and love.


I had a nice Christmas and New Year's, but it went by way too fast. Before I knew it, it was time to head back to school.


I did have a chance to do a bit of stamping in the last few weeks, but before I get to those (I still have to take the pictures), I thought I'd continue with what I started, the mini album.


The layout pictured above was fairly simple, I cut out two squares, and then cut a piece of the die-cut adhesive border from the kit to put on the sides of the squares.





This layout was essentially the same, just with an extra layer, and different colours. And the border was placed at the bottom so it was a little different from the layout before.



This layout was just one of those creative sparks. I don't know where I got this idea from, if it was something I'd seen or if it was just really late, and I was feeling a little creative, but I cut the circle/star die-cut in half for this one. It doesn't loan itself well for a larger, rectangular picture. Maybe something smaller with a bit of journaling either above or below it.


So that's all for today, but I will be typing up the future entries for the rest of the album, so that you will have something to see when you come back later this week. And I will have to work on the more recent cards I put together for when this album is done.


Have a great week!


Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment